Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reporting from the Republican National Convention

Next week I will be blogging from the Republican National Convention. Thanks to Blogs for John McCain's Victory, and the RNC I've been granted a press pass to cover the event. As I joked with one person, I'll need go find myself glittery flag apparel, and a straw hat covered with McCain stickers so that I can appear appropriate. None-the-less, it's very exciting to cover this event, and I plan to post frequently at Blogs for John McCain's Victory, Purple People Vote, Blogs4McCain and NH4McCain.

Also, I'd like to ask readers for their input. Is there any part of the convention that you would like to see? Do you have any questions you would like asked? I'll do my best to provide a view of the convention not normally seen in the main stream media, and hope I can provide answers to readers questions. Hope you'll check in frequently, and thank you for visiting/reading.

-Katherine Morrison

No comments: